Mark Bailey Is Back

3 replies to this topic
  • Beatle

Posted November 27, 2002 - 09:10 PM

Hey Gang!

I have been on a self imposed exile of sorts. But I have returned. From now on, I will be known as "Beatle". I trust everyone has been doing the dirt real good while I was away :)

• Fryboy

Posted November 29, 2002 - 03:55 AM

Hey Mark,
Whats been up with you ? I wondered what happened to you. Glad you are back. Beatle huh? A dung beatle perhaps? :) Just kiddin ya. We gonna have to get together and ride again.

Take care,

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Beatle

Posted November 29, 2002 - 06:49 AM

Hiya Fryboy.

Not a Dung Beetle. Beetle Bailey u know. However I change the spelling to Beatle like the fab 4 did... I am heading up to Stoney tomorrow. Just going by myself to get some riding in. Im going to try to hook up with PMMAUST and some other TTers up there. U interested in heading up? If so, u can hitch a ride.

Hope all is well.

• Fryboy

Posted November 29, 2002 - 07:19 AM

Man I would love to go. This sorry a** has to work the late shift tomorrow. Only day I have open this week is Monday. And that will probably be maintenance day for the Family Enduro next Sunday (Dec 8th) ride at Foresthill.

We will definately hook up again in the near future. I plan on coming up in Dec to ride with Pmaust at Stonyford. I hear him and Monty are the best quides. I have been meaning to hook up with him for quite a while now.

Have fun and roost one for me,

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.