wtb a manual for my 07 450

2 replies to this topic
  • 9secmach1

Posted May 28, 2008 - 09:22 PM

Hello, I've searched for a couple days and have yet to find this manual on cd on ebay or anywhere else for that matter. I recently bought a used 07 450 and can't even figure out where to add the oil (it's low on the dip stick). Can anybody help? Hate to pay the $80.00 yamaha wants for one. thanks in advance

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Slinkyman16

Posted May 28, 2008 - 09:52 PM

go to our FAQ, scroll all the way down and you will find a link to online manuals. download the pdf file to your computer and now you will have a factory manual..

i usually keep 1 hard copy and a digital one, in case i forget to bring it to the track..

nevermind. made it easy for ya... heres the link

http://www.yamaha-mo...ice/manuals.jsp

• 9secmach1

Posted June 13, 2008 - 08:10 AM

Thank You, very nice. I made a nice binder/manual from it and used all the paper and ink from work to dl it lol.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.