Bubba to Honda for next year.

23 replies to this topic
  • Wiz636

Posted May 29, 2008 - 08:37 AM

Hmmmm, our catamaran probably isnt as fast, but its big enough to hold a cool party for sure!

Posted Image

ok back to bikes, let this thread "sail away"

Party at Adamdf's place! I'll bring the kegs...what is your address?

• twenty34

Posted May 29, 2008 - 09:32 PM

Anybody heard of this? I heard it at the shop today and the source says the ink is already dry on the contract. Supposedly Suzuki was offering the most money but Bubba won't do the "rockstar" sponser thing. It is also rumored that nobody is offering Chad Reed anything. Huh, Bubba on a red bike.

When I spoke to Bubba at Glen Helen this past weekend, he indicated that he was considering riding a 1978 Maico (dual Shocks) just to see if he still had enough speed to lap up to 5th place. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted May 30, 2008 - 05:28 PM

bubba is going to be riding a z50 next year, thats what my friends friends cousins aunt twice removed said.

Hey I rode my Z50 last weekend! I just may be able to beat him if we're on similar hardware.... :thumbsup:

• todds924

Posted June 02, 2008 - 03:43 PM

Hey I rode my Z50 last weekend! I just may be able to beat him if we're on similar hardware.... :thumbsup:

Like him or hate him...He could beat anyone of us in this forum....on A Z-50. Loooking like a sweep is going to happen in the outdoors. We'll see.....just like we'll see what he's riding next year.......No big deal either way.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.