CO riders

24 replies to this topic
  • Merfman

Posted May 21, 2002 - 04:17 AM

Originally posted by Dan Lawrence:
I was at the first parking lot you come to on the dirt road 357 from CR5. Just past that used tire place. I am not sure where I am riding yet this weekend.

:) Used tire place? Did you come in on the northern end of 357? From Divide, take a right, bear right at the cemetary, continue about 3.5 miles until the road turns to dirt, and continue about 3/4 of a mile and there's a parking lot on the left. Some &%$#@! decided to build a fire there over the winter and left a big tree and mucho burned up crap right in the middle of the parking lot. If you were there, you came and left before we returned.

PM me if you decide to ride Divide over the weekend...

Merf

• SealClubber

Posted May 21, 2002 - 02:40 PM

Yes, that is the parking lot. A few hundred feet south from the parking lot on the other side of the road is a private residence. It had a big sign on it that said Used Tires. It is down slope and about a hundred feet from the trail so it is not easily noticible. We found it looking for another little connecting trail. We left around 4 o'clock.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SealClubber

Posted May 23, 2002 - 06:19 PM

Merf,
Are you going riding this weekend? Let me know and I will TRY to actually link up with you this time. :)

• Merfman

Posted May 24, 2002 - 04:03 AM

Originally posted by Dan Lawrence:
Merf,
Are you going riding this weekend? Let me know and I will TRY to actually link up with you this time. :)

After all the rain and snow? HELLYA! Traction will be magic and no dust. We're leaving this afternoon. We'll be camped where 717 crosses Manchester creek road. Stop by and we'll hook up!

Merf

• SealClubber

Posted May 24, 2002 - 12:08 PM

I will be there around 0900 Saturday.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.