Homemade tire stand?

3 replies to this topic
  • Gani_riders

Posted May 27, 2008 - 02:28 PM

Does anyone have any measurements of their homemade tire removal stands? Any help would be appreciated. If you cannot provide measurements, please provide me any trickss or tips for popping the bead on a tire. But the tire stand would be ideal.. just any measurements or if anyone has made on in the past... suggestions on designs?? Im planning to make one tomrorow.

• 150frider

Posted May 27, 2008 - 02:34 PM

5-gallon bucket.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • gobigblue

Posted May 27, 2008 - 02:42 PM

I've used a 5 gallon bucket as a last resort.

• nap__kxf

Posted May 27, 2008 - 04:43 PM

look for tire stands online with patents and google the patent number nad they will have blueprints, not sure about the legality but hell don't sell it or make them for friends and i'm imagine you'd be fine

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.