Stolen... XR650L Bastards

6 replies to this topic
  • XR_650L_Slugtaco

Posted November 26, 2002 - 08:03 PM

Some bloody pricks stole my bike right out of my garage Monday night. The Garage is right next to my room and I never heard a thing.

I hope they crash and burn and burn and burn. :)
It sucks, I work really hard for that bike and then some chumps just take it from me like it was nothing.

Lets just say If I was ever to find out who did it... I would make sure they never ride again. Low Life Scum.

PRICKS

• xr_rider

Posted November 27, 2002 - 03:05 AM

Man, that really sucks! Sorry to hear it. I've had thieves visit me before too. But if you can look on the bright side, now you can purchase a 650R. Keep your chin up!
Mike :)

• Alabama_Rider

Posted November 28, 2002 - 10:52 PM

I'll give you a good deal on my 02 model.. 1200 miles

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • enduromaniac

Posted November 29, 2002 - 12:29 AM

My condolences. Lets hope the thieves die screaming. And to xr_rider, for a lot of us, the R model isn't what we covet. An L can only be replaced with an L. We have no wish for it's evil, liquid cooled, upstart sibling.:)

• seebee

Posted November 29, 2002 - 02:06 PM

What year? There's a 2000 being parted-out on Ebay. Probably not yours, but worth a quick look anyway.

• enduromaniac

Posted November 29, 2002 - 08:39 PM

Taco...post some flyers, with a photo of your bike, or a reasonable clone. Do it as soon as possible. A lot of guys have gotten their bikes back that way. It's almost always locals, usually teenaged. There's not exactly an xr650L on every corner. Someone is bound to spot it. Offer a reward, that would be a real good shot at getting it back. Good luck.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted November 29, 2002 - 09:28 PM

Hey Doug - - that flyer idea is great...I would be happy to help put something together with you this weekend, we could burn off a bunch of copies at my print shop...no charge. Let me know!!! I want you to get it back!!! Your bike was sooo sweet!

Andy

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.