Any 4-stroke / Trail rider magazine available?

8 replies to this topic
  • trickydogshow

Posted November 26, 2002 - 07:44 PM

Are there any trail targeted magazines out on the market? I'm just getting back into riding and need a good source for new info. products and tech tips etc. even web sites like this! Know of any?

• Alabama_Rider

Posted November 26, 2002 - 09:44 PM

Check this out...

Trail Rider

• WR_Dave

Posted November 27, 2002 - 02:49 AM

There is also a new mag. out called "REV", it's only printed 6 times per year. The first two copies had some good info in them.

• Rodzilla

Posted November 27, 2002 - 07:47 AM

There used to be a mag called "4-Stroke" but it only lasted about a year, too bad. It was pretty good.

Look for "REV" its a little light on content, but it is focused on the average guy. Trail rider is excellent but very focused on the east coast. Being in Colorado I did'nt get as much from it as I could since they have large sections of the content focusing on the eastern enduro circuit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • fiveoh141

Posted November 27, 2002 - 04:57 PM

REV is about the only one I know of. It's got some good stuff in it but only every other month right now.

• tigerowner_ut

Posted November 27, 2002 - 06:38 PM

Rev is by far the best magazine on the rack. They concentrate on the recreational rider. If you are interested in east coast enduro/harescrambles Trailrider magazine is also good. Both magazines give you something besides MX, SX and 300,000 ads like in Dirt Rider (remember when Dirt Rider had good articles and useful info for all).

• Pooley

Posted November 28, 2002 - 12:03 PM

Is there a website for REV. I don't think I've ever seen it at the local bookstore. I would like to get a subscription.

• WR_Dave

Posted November 28, 2002 - 05:43 PM

I can't find a web site but the address is " REV magazine, Ehlert Publishing Group Inc., 6420 Sycamore Lane, Suite 100, Maple Grove, MN 55369 " the editor's e-mail is"" . Good Luck.

• trickydogshow

Posted November 28, 2002 - 06:59 PM

Thanks guys, I know a news stand that carries REV. I'll be sure to pick up a copy next week. Thanks Again!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.