Black Plastic

6 replies to this topic
  • MountainMax

Posted May 26, 2008 - 12:21 PM

I just done a quick search but never found anything in the subjects about people using Black plastic on our WR's, is there anyone out there using them? where can you get them and what do they cost? I have a buddy very interesting on turning his 06 all black, flat, satin, or matte black he wants.

• SID013

Posted May 26, 2008 - 10:23 PM

Hi Max, I turned my '06 all black & used Polisport for shrouds, fenders & sidepanels. I bought a Black Clarke tank & also a MCS headlight with black surround.

Posted Image

Hope it helps

Cheers from Oz

• Face plant

Posted May 27, 2008 - 12:42 AM

Can ya give us a front-on pic of that light dude?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MountainMax

Posted May 27, 2008 - 02:24 AM

Looks mean, How much did all that conversion cost ya??

• spick

Posted May 27, 2008 - 07:05 AM

So that's basically a YZ plastics kit ($130), plus a headlight shroud in black($70-$120), then the necessary Baja Designs rear LED brake light ($50). It will be at least $275 all told I figure. I was thinking of doing the same but will probably hold off until next year.

• SID013

Posted June 04, 2008 - 04:57 PM

Sorry, Been offline for a while. Here's a photo front on in its development stage. I was wrong about the fender plastics, They are UFO. The plastics were about AUS$120.00, Acerbis LED tailight AUS$95.00, Clarke tank US$160.00 plus freight. Headlight AUS$55.00. All up AUS$400.00 approx.

Posted Image

• MountainMax

Posted June 04, 2008 - 05:16 PM

That's not too bad, I already have the BD led tailight and yz blue fender
so thats a start.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.