Chad Reed and L&M part company

5 replies to this topic
  • nori41

Posted May 26, 2008 - 03:04 AM

http://www.motocross...FF769D35B6DB7E9

• Ga426owner

Posted May 26, 2008 - 05:57 AM

bye bye chad - now you can go whine on some other team. Sorry folks Chad is a great rider. But watching a few of the last SX races again he sure showed his whinny side. I do not expect him to be on a yami next year for his SX only contract - that he commands way too much money for.
I am sick of SX only contracts/riders......but this is another topic:excuseme:

• mx614

Posted May 26, 2008 - 06:14 PM

Its the wave of the future.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dbehr624

Posted May 26, 2008 - 07:07 PM

bye bye chad - now you can go whine on some other team. Sorry folks Chad is a great rider. But watching a few of the last SX races again he sure showed his whinny side. I do not expect him to be on a yami next year for his SX only contract - that he commands way too much money for.
I am sick of SX only contracts/riders......but this is another topic:excuseme:

x2:prof:

• dbehr624

Posted May 26, 2008 - 07:08 PM

Oh, one more thing.... I heard something about JS going to yamaha for '09. Is there any truth behind this?

• swaldrop

Posted May 26, 2008 - 07:38 PM

Oh, one more thing.... I heard something about JS going to yamaha for '09. Is there any truth behind this?

Kind of... Word is that James will be taking Reed's spot on San Manuel, however no word on which bike they will be riding.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.