Is a 2005 YZ450 shop manuel online available??

7 replies to this topic
  • Wikki

Posted May 25, 2008 - 03:42 PM

I looked in the archives for a 2005 YZ450 shop manual with no success. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

• grayracer513

Posted May 25, 2008 - 05:46 PM

Did you look in the Common Threads Sticky (the one that says, "Look Here First") ? There are two links near the bottom of the list under Miscellaneous.

• dezertracer230

Posted May 25, 2008 - 08:01 PM

shopmanualdownloads.com, its the same as the one if you go to the place listed in the above post. but its just in english and cost ya 6.95 and its in pdf format. the one listed above is free but even if you click on the english option it still givs the german and french so each thing is listed 3 times in each.

• grayracer513

Posted May 25, 2008 - 08:30 PM

If the inclusion of foreign language pages bother you $7 worth, I guess that's your prerogative. It certainly doesn't affect me that way.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wikki

Posted May 26, 2008 - 08:17 AM

Got it. Didn't mind the extra language.

• William1

Posted May 26, 2008 - 11:12 AM

You can also get it directly from Yamaha, in the laguage of your choice:
http://www.yamaha-mo...ice/manuals.jsp

• biznet1

Posted May 26, 2008 - 12:13 PM

You can also get it directly from Yamaha, in the laguage of your choice:
http://www.yamaha-mo...ice/manuals.jsp

Those are owner's manuals, not shop manuals.

• grayracer513

Posted May 26, 2008 - 01:53 PM

Those are owner's manuals, not shop manuals.

Which are all most people need to completely service their bikes. The Yamaha "Owner's Service Manual" is far more comprehensive than most other makes. That, and it's probably what he meant, anyway.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.