Indiana Supermoto

5 replies to this topic
  • 125rider1

Posted May 24, 2008 - 10:08 AM

Hey guys, I was wondering if there is anywhere in Indy or close by to race supermoto? I race woods and a little motocross but i think sm would be sweet! Also, what all needs to be done to make it supermoto ready? I have an 08 crf250r. Thanks

• sauger

Posted May 24, 2008 - 11:21 AM

the closest race series to Indy would be Land of Lincoln in Springfield.

New Castle and G&J Kartway are the closest tracks for practice

http://www.supermoto...isplay.php?f=82

• karussi

Posted May 26, 2008 - 09:25 PM

try Putnam raceway, just west of Indy.

• sauger

Posted May 27, 2008 - 08:09 AM

try Putnam raceway, just west of Indy.

on a crf250r ? :thumbsup:

• karussi

Posted May 28, 2008 - 06:31 PM

a 250 would still be fun. I was out there on my crf450 passing guys left and right. The only place you'll get smoked is on the front straight(the only straight on the track), but you'll catch up to whomever passes you within the first few turns after that.

• DublX

Posted May 29, 2008 - 12:47 PM

We are having a practice night June 9th out at New Castle 4pm to 8pm. You should come check it out. I'll have my 250 there. Some of us will be racing the Land of Lincoln race the day before and then heading up to Elkart for the Superbikers2 race on the 14th.

I will probably be at G&J Wednesday shaking down a fresh rebuild on my 450. You can run there just about all the time. There is a good group at Circleville just south of Columbus, OH. Check out MIsupermoto.com too.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.