Kline's wife running for re-election

36 replies to this topic
  • tod701

Posted May 23, 2008 - 05:54 AM

Rabidly anti-ORV Washington State Senator Adam Kline's wife is currently a King County Superior Court Judge.

Her name is Laura Gene Middaugh and she is running for re-election.

If she is anything like her husband, riders in King County may want to vote for her opponent Matthew Hale.

• MyFirstThumper

Posted May 23, 2008 - 07:24 AM

Kline has a Wife!?!?:thumbsup:

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted May 23, 2008 - 10:22 AM

Rabidly anti-ORV Washington State Senator Adam Kline's wife is currently a King County Superior Court Judge.

Her name is Laura Gene Middaugh and she is running for re-election.

If she is anything like her husband, riders in King County may want to vote for her opponent Matthew Hale.

One has to wonder why his wife wouldnt be called Laura Gene Kline??? Is she hiding from something :thumbsup: :ride: :bonk:

• NWetRider

Posted May 23, 2008 - 12:49 PM

I would want to know if she is like her husband first. I would hate to have some of my wifes views attributed to me by association.

• shrubitup

Posted May 23, 2008 - 02:48 PM

One has to wonder why his wife wouldnt be called Laura Gene Kline??? Is she hiding from something :thumbsup: :ride: :lol:

She's a liberal and female liberals can only be free provided they DON'T take their husbands last name.:bonk:

• tod701

Posted June 02, 2008 - 08:36 AM

Message from Matt's Dad:

Senator Kline is very angry and had the Trial Lawyers contact Matt's boss to intimidate him into quitting. Our website address will be www.peopleformatthewrhale.com or www.peopleformatthale.com and should be ready about Tuesday. We need money for signs, lots of signs, because this is strictly a name familiarity race. We need to spread the website throughout the county and we need individuals to run ads of our signs in the local papers. We will be going to all off-road dealers and ask them to get our signs out. That's the only way we can win. We need and appreciate your support.

Sincerely,

John Hale

• trailmeisterjoe

Posted June 02, 2008 - 10:41 PM

Who is Matt Hale, and what is the story here?

Joe

• tod701

Posted June 03, 2008 - 06:21 AM

Who is Matt Hale, and what is the story here?

Short story so far.

He is running for King County Superior Court Judge against Senator Kline's wife and Matt's Dad is contacting known Kline-haters for support.

• ReCoil357

Posted June 03, 2008 - 07:51 PM

No no no no no we cannot let this dive from the front page so soon.......
everyone should spread the word. I don't live in King County but i work there and i am going to let everyone know that Matt is our man.....

• SJMC_DON

Posted June 04, 2008 - 10:45 AM

Short story so far.

He is running for King County Superior Court Judge against Senator Kline's wife and Matt's Dad is contacting known Kline-haters for support.

Makes me want to move to King Co. and join up with Matt's dad :thumbsup:

• MyFirstThumper

Posted June 06, 2008 - 10:57 AM

BUMP! Have to keep this one on top. Personally I would like nothing better than to see Kline and his wife unemployed.

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted June 06, 2008 - 08:47 PM

BUMP! Have to keep this one on top. Personally I would like nothing better than to see Kline and his wife unemployed.

Can a mod make it a sticky till election time, or does that count as an "in kind campaign contribution" :thumbsup: :busted: :busted:

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted June 06, 2008 - 08:48 PM

Makes me want to move to King Co. and join up with Matt's dad :busted:

Don, if dead folks can vote in King County, no reason a living Don couldnt. :busted: :thumbsup:

• tod701

Posted June 09, 2008 - 02:21 PM

Another email from Matt's Dad:

Dear Tod,

It is important for every biker to know how little time is left for them to have a voice in defeating the wife of Adam Klein. Voting begins on August 1 and ends on August 19. This is not a November race. We need quick donations mailed to the address on our website www.peopleformatthewrhale.com and www.peopleformatthale.com. It is important to type in the www. in the address. We need to buy thousands of signs quickly to get them to every biker and their friends in King County. Please forward this message to all of your members. Donations cannot exceed $1600 per person or entity or $3200 per couple. We will win this battle with your help.

Sincerely,

John Hale

• dilyb

Posted June 09, 2008 - 11:56 PM

This is our opportunity to show Kline what WE think ... but it's not for any old Seattle or King County voter ... D 37 is basically the South Capitol Hill/Leschi/Rainer Valley/Columbia City/NW Renton area with some other environs attached (
http://apps.leg.wa.gov/DistrictFinder/results.aspx?District=37

Please let EVERY rider you know in this area they HAVE TO vote for Matt Hale and against Laura Gene Middaugh, Kline's wife who is running for re-election.

• scone367

Posted June 10, 2008 - 02:57 PM

bump!!!!!!!

• yz165rider

Posted June 10, 2008 - 03:47 PM

bump!!!!!!!

• scone367

Posted June 11, 2008 - 12:34 PM

can we make this a sticky????

afterall we have a super vacation as a sticky....:thumbsup:

• ktmchick

Posted June 11, 2008 - 01:09 PM

can we make this a sticky????

afterall we have a super vacation as a sticky....:thumbsup:

Don't you mean summer vacation? :busted:

• scone367

Posted June 12, 2008 - 12:48 PM

Personally I would like nothing better than to see Kline and his wife unemployed.

DITTO THAT COMMENT!!!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.