WB Aluminum Pro or DRD??

3 replies to this topic
  • 06_450 Rider

Posted May 22, 2008 - 06:05 PM

i am getting a new exhaust system for my 06 and i found a great deal on the Aluminum Pro for about $500 and of course the DRD stainless is 500 also.. i know the DRD is a great exhaust, but i like the WB also.. any advice

• usmcpaul

Posted May 22, 2008 - 06:11 PM

I like my DRD; however I have to loosen the headpipe to change the oil filter. I am not sure if you would have to on an 06, I have an 05.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bigcr

Posted May 22, 2008 - 06:14 PM

i am getting a new exhaust system for my 06 and i found a great deal on the Aluminum Pro for about $500 and of course the DRD stainless is 500 also.. i know the DRD is a great exhaust, but i like the WB also.. any advice

They both work very well but right now WB no longer exists. When a rock smashes your pipe its nice to have someone to call.:thumbsup:

• Ga426owner

Posted May 23, 2008 - 04:55 AM

They both work very well but right now WB no longer exists. When a rock smashes your pipe its nice to have someone to call.:thumbsup:

I have the WB and it is great but, BigCr has a point. DRD stocks parts. WB now Vance and Hines still has not come up with good support for existing WB customers. Someone please inform me if this has changed

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.