Hi Guys, Im Back!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • VB_Racing

Posted November 25, 2002 - 03:50 PM

Hi guys, Dave VanBrocklin here, I was a member of this forum for a couple years until I sold my beloved 2000 WR 400 last year. after spending a year on my 01 KX250, I have come back to "the fold"!! I have just put my money down on a 03 WR450f, and am already stoked to ride this thing!! I rode a friends YZ450 and was thoroughly impressed!!
Has anyone actually received a WR450 here yet? I am really looking for some first hand impressions.
Its great to be back, and I recognize alot of usernames, take care!! :)

Dave VanBrocklin

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted November 25, 2002 - 06:23 PM

Dave, Long time no see...... We're still here! I don't think anyone has taken delievry on the 03 WR's yet. I'm interested who gets them first.

Nice to hear from you again....

Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted November 26, 2002 - 04:29 AM

Hey Dave,
I remember you too. a little enveous you guys are all getting new rigs and Im still on my 99 but I cant say I dont still love it.
Congrats and welcome home!

• VB_Racing

Posted November 26, 2002 - 01:41 PM

Man, this Forum has changed!!! It is GREAT!!!! Kudo's to all those who have made it happen. I gotta say, I have had some of the best conversations in this forum, and am looking forward to more of the same!!
Milkman, come up to WI and Ill let you ride my new one anytime! :)

Dave

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.