Questions

1 reply to this topic
  • fiveoh141

Posted November 25, 2002 - 12:42 PM

Ok everyone I have a couple of questions. After 20-30 minutes of riding my bike has a very high idle. When I blip the throttle it goes back down to normal. If I don't blip it, it stays high. The throttle is clean and operates smoothly. Does anyone know of a good rubber bar mount. I'm feeling some very fast, small vibration in my handle bars. They are stock bars. Anyone know of a good rubber bar mount? If there is such a thing. Any help or advise would be great.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • lomitamike

Posted November 25, 2002 - 06:00 PM

Play with your idle adjustment that could be off. make sure your hot choke is not on. RG3 makes the best rubber mounted triple clamp. Do a search on triple clamps. And get rid of those handlebars there junk. Mike

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.