ktmsx125 engine bolt torque specs

5 replies to this topic
  • sidevalve

Posted May 20, 2008 - 05:52 PM

hey anyone have a factory service manuel for a 99-o6 sx125 . Would you be kind enough to share some torgue specs .If you can help me out , i would be most thankfull .

• Mike in Fresno

Posted May 21, 2008 - 05:26 AM

I have a 200 manual, I can give you torque for that and they are basically the same

• sidevalve

Posted May 22, 2008 - 06:55 PM

Thanks mike that's awesome . What I need to know are the torgue values for the: clutch hub nut , cylinder bolts , head bolts , mag nut , crank main gear nut . if you could come up with those for me that would be awesome . I could barely afford the rebuild parts , much less the manual . Been laid off since january . Thank-you

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike in Fresno

Posted May 23, 2008 - 06:13 PM

Ive got the book out, NM or Lbs?

• sidevalve

Posted May 24, 2008 - 07:27 AM

hey mike , thanks for getting back to me . foot pounds , inch pounds , it's all good . I can convert if I have to . thanks

• Mike in Fresno

Posted May 24, 2008 - 07:40 AM

clutchhub 74f, head and cyl 25f, flywheel 44f, primary gear LH thread 110f

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.