time killer....

5 replies to this topic
  • Stumpy

Posted November 25, 2002 - 06:00 AM

balance, balance...

• ddialogue

Posted November 25, 2002 - 08:16 AM

Sweet! I always wanted to be able to do a backflip on a trials bike!!

Posted November 25, 2002 - 08:17 AM

How did you fininsh up at the LBJ.....Sorry I didn't get a chance to sit and chat after the race, I was pretty well thrashed after my 75 foot Endo coming down off the mountain. My front wheel clogged up with clay and when I tried to compensate with my rear brake, my back wheel clipped a tree, got sideways, front brake grabbed on a rock and I ended up in a ditch at the bottom of the hill, between 3 downed trees with my bike on top of me..... After a few minutes I figured out that I was still alive and nothing was broken. Three bubba's appeared out of the woods saying things like, that was awesome.....Is he still breathing...Best crash of the day.....Somebody hold my beer... After the 2 miles of 18 inch deep mud, climbing the hill from hell, and planting my face between two trees, I was completely toasted and called it a day......

I'm going to skip the "Burnt Gin HS" because of the holiday and pick up again at Aonia on the 8th of Dec.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bamster

Posted November 25, 2002 - 10:58 AM

It took me a while but I got it.
Now I can't get my son off it.

• Wicked_Crash

Posted November 25, 2002 - 12:24 PM

That's a fun game! I did a front flip and a back flip without crashing, beat that! :)

• Pooley

Posted November 25, 2002 - 05:51 PM

That is one addictive little game. Didn't stop until I could land a triple backflip!!! Did it on the last obstacle on the bottom.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.