when will the wr's be in ?

3 replies to this topic
  • xr600r

Posted November 24, 2002 - 09:45 AM

yamaha knows right down to the minute when they build bikes. somebody here has to know when the wr's will be shipped to the dealers ????????????????
:) :D :D :D

• ThumperWR450F

Posted November 24, 2002 - 09:47 AM

i heard next week or first week of december it feels like it's been forever waiting but the waits almost over !!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted November 24, 2002 - 12:35 PM

Been waiting since June 14th! My dealer tells me (every week) to check back in a week. I'm sure we'll hear something soon. I hope the dock workers strike won't affect delivery dates too badly.

• ThumperWR450F

Posted November 30, 2002 - 02:50 AM

well the wr's didn't arrive the end of november so hopefuly next week. better hurry we'll be getting snow here soon.which isn't bad except for the fact that i always seem to find the ice under the snow and SCREEEEECH !! BAM!! now i need new handle bars !!

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.