Moab on Memorial Day weekend?

2 replies to this topic
  • LarryCO

Posted May 13, 2002 - 11:40 AM

Will be rolling into town on Wed. night (5/22) and leaving Mon. afternoon (5/27). Anyone else interested in hooking up out there? We'll have a couple of thumpers out there and a few newbies on their TTR125's (not all riding together all of the time). Should be pretty interesting! And a little mountain biking thrown in for good measure. Camping up by slickrock trailhead somewhere...

Blackie, your wife's having a baby...probably wont see you. Dougie, bummer on the thumb (dont stick it up there! just kidding!)...we'll ride together sometime before the next millenium.

Late

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SealClubber

Posted May 13, 2002 - 03:15 PM

I hear it is really crowded there that weekend. I may go there or with my buddy near some dunes near steamboat. Haven't locked it in yet. If I go to moab I will drop a post.

What tires do you use for Moab and for CO trails. I am about to get a set.

Dan

• LarryCO

Posted May 14, 2002 - 07:49 AM

Using the Michellin M-12's...they certainly dont hold up very well in Moab on all of that slickrock...but I'm not sure that there's much that can and still work good at Rampart and such.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.