security (thieves disgust me)

10 replies to this topic
  • djrevz

Posted May 16, 2008 - 01:00 PM

:rolleyes: I have had 3 bikes stolen from my house all at separate times in 07 and also i no a few people that have had bikes stolen to. (only ever got 1 back all damaged not worth anything)

what is it about these low life's?:mad:

i have my other bikes in a garage with 3 padlocks on the garage and a garage stopper and on all 3 of my bikes i have bought a gprs tracker these security devises should be on every vehicle.

http://www.trackersh...acker-217-p.asp

and all these low life's should have a hand chopped off.:thumbsup:

[COLOR="Red"]what security devises do you have please drop your comments down[/COLOR] :bonk: :rolleyes: :crazy:

• SJMC_DON

Posted May 16, 2008 - 02:09 PM

[COLOR="Red"]what security devises do you have please drop your comments down[/COLOR] :crazy: :thumbsup: :rolleyes:

A mean ass dog.... my garage stays unlocked most of the time but unless you are willing to shoot the dog you ain't gettin' in :rolleyes:

• AK-Bandit

Posted May 16, 2008 - 02:52 PM

A mean ass dog.... my garage stays unlocked most of the time but unless you are willing to shoot the dog you ain't gettin' in :thumbsup:

I have the same exact setup. It really wouldnt take much to get into my garage and steal my bike, but you'd better have a raw steak with you to get past the dog.
I've seen a couple cool setups that use floor anchors with a D-ring and heavy duty chain and lock.

• SPLATT

Posted May 16, 2008 - 02:57 PM

My truck is in the body shop after someone tried to break into it. They didn't get in but damn they dinged it up pretty good:mad:

Steve

• BajaFool

Posted May 16, 2008 - 03:00 PM

So, you have a lot of towel heads living in your neighborhood?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • brad the best

Posted May 16, 2008 - 03:07 PM

5/8" grade 80 chain and a 80$ padlock , lock it up to something really heavy . not getting away with it with out a angle grinder or cutting torch .

a Doberman is a good idea though . besides then you can laugh when it drags the thief around the yard and plays with it .

• little-big_ridER21

Posted May 16, 2008 - 03:21 PM

You know those listening devises they have for babies? You can listen and talk into them. Get one of those and turn it up really loud at night so it will wake you if anyone trys to break in. Then you can mess with them and talk into the microphone and freak 'em out..:rolleyes: Or you can get a shotgun and scare
em with that instead.:thumbsup:

• JSanfilippo

Posted May 16, 2008 - 03:41 PM

Or you can get a shotgun and kill

Fixed :rolleyes:

• djrevz

Posted May 17, 2008 - 01:11 AM

You know those listening devises they have for babies? You can listen and talk into them. Get one of those and turn it up really loud at night so it will wake you if anyone trys to break in. Then you can mess with them and talk into the microphone and freak 'em out..:crazy: Or you can get a shotgun and scare

scare them with a shot gun i would use the bl**dy thing or get a baseball bat and break there *&^%$# legs then c how far they get to steeling another persons bike.

I have a staff he is very muscly but a bl**dy wimp. well he could be security u will find the thieve in the garage screaming for help cuz my staff would be licking him to death. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

(i need advise for training my staff to be more agressive)

• zorroz

Posted May 17, 2008 - 06:49 AM

Seems no matter what you do to secure them, thieves find a way to take your pride and joy. I lost one, now I insure them all :thumbsup:

• djrevz

Posted May 17, 2008 - 07:47 AM

Seems no matter what you do to secure them, thieves find a way to take your pride and joy. I lost one, now I insure them all :rolleyes:

Just not the same tho is it.:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.