softer seat?

4 replies to this topic
  • seamus1618

Posted May 15, 2008 - 06:49 PM

So I just finished riding about 500 miles of the Trans-American Trail and everything was great except....my ass is killing me!!!!!

Does anyone know if there is a manufacturer that makes a quality replacement seat for 2000 WR400's that isn't taller than the stock seat?

• Idaho450

Posted May 15, 2008 - 08:15 PM

Guts Racing?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chevytrkn1

Posted May 16, 2008 - 05:33 AM

Agree Guts has lots of options, Get there medium density, there soft it to soft

• YamaLink

Posted May 16, 2008 - 05:37 AM

Scroll to the bottom of http://www.gutsracin...ahaorderpg.html

My friend has one, and likes it. Should note he tried saving a few bucks and wore padded bicycle shorts....on his long and hot trip to Vegas. Bought the Guts seat the same day he got back.

• byggd

Posted May 16, 2008 - 06:14 AM

The guy I bought my 426 from is 6'2" so he put a tall guts seat on but it made me feel like I was "on" the bike instead of "in" the bike so I cut it down. For some reason the cut down tall seat is more comfortable than the standard guts seat my buddy put on his KTM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.