swish..... plunk..... splatt......... HOOOOOOooooooohhhhhh...... that Hurts.....

2 replies to this topic
  • The_Missile

Posted May 13, 2002 - 01:33 AM

Recently started exploring some trails above my house that I had not been able to access before given my lack of technical skills....well thats behind me now and I have opened up a whole new area that is just awesome.....

....so there I am standing up, riding along a green / grass 4 x 4 track going relatively slowly...scoping out the terrain and keeping an eye out for other trails....

... and in about .25 seconds the front wheel disappears into a mud hole, I fly forward and the first thing that conacts the gas tank is my balls.
.....swish..... plunk..... splatt....... ...........HOOOOOOooooooohhhhhh...... that H..u..r..ts....

A slight depression covered in leaves with a huge mud hole underneath and a big fat rock like an iceberg that stopped my front wheel dead !

Its been a long time since I did that and when it happens again it'll be too soon!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 426fred

Posted May 13, 2002 - 03:56 AM

Yikes, my groin starts to ache just reading about it. Ouch, ouch, ouch!

///Fredrik

• PumpkinHumper

Posted May 13, 2002 - 06:40 AM

I have a 94 katana that I bought w/ a salvaged title. The back of the metal tank is dented in from, yep you guessed it. jimmy and the boys.

OOUUCCHH!!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.