happy belated...

9 replies to this topic
  • INJURY_69

Posted May 14, 2008 - 02:17 PM

Cheers to an awesome mod!

• jayh300

Posted May 14, 2008 - 02:50 PM

Agreed..... care to post up how many grayracer ??????
if you were closer, i would have bought you a pacifico and a green chile cheeseburger. Maybe someday

• grayracer513

Posted May 14, 2008 - 03:00 PM

Off Topic :rolleyes:

But thanks! :thumbsup:

You can owe me the Pacifico (my favorite, BTW)

How many? Well, I'm in the Super Senior class in D38, and next year I will reach a point at which my son has agreed to stop bugging me about my age if I'm still riding, because, "That will be too impressive." :rolleyes:

• Wiz636

Posted May 14, 2008 - 03:17 PM

By the way Gray, I did remember to tip a few for you when I was in Vegas over the weekend :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted May 14, 2008 - 03:26 PM

But then you forgot why you tipped them, didn't you?:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted May 14, 2008 - 06:32 PM

Happy B-Day Gray... Super Senior would suggest that your over 55??..

Look on the bright side. You get your coffee cheaper at McDonalds than the rest of us....lol. :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted May 15, 2008 - 09:37 AM

Super Senior here is 50+. But you're right.

• jayh300

Posted May 15, 2008 - 09:48 AM

there are clues strung thru this web site that will lead you to grayracer's true age.....Thru my vast amount of research (dumb luck) I found it, but have been sworn to not divulge that info.....
anyway, glad you are still having them gray.
beats the alternative.

• Ga426owner

Posted May 15, 2008 - 09:49 AM

Hey GreyRacer - happy belated my friend.
Keep on Roosting :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted May 15, 2008 - 10:26 AM

... glad you are still having (birthdays) gray.
beats the alternative.

As Mark Twain observed, "The people with the most birthdays live the longest." :thumbsup:

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.