03 Headlight Connector

7 replies to this topic
  • WR372

Posted May 14, 2008 - 01:00 PM

I'm sure its covered somewhere on here, but I can't seem to come up with the correct search terms to find it. I am adding a wire to the stock 03 headlight connector, and can not seem to find a wire end that will work inside the connector. I know it has to be a 90 degree, but not sure of a good supplier for this. Any help?

• William1

Posted May 14, 2008 - 02:04 PM

You mean these?

• WR372

Posted May 14, 2008 - 02:09 PM

I'm talking about the wires going into the 3 prong connector on the backside of the headlight. Currently I have 2 wires going to this and I am adding the third. There is a 90 degree spade? inside that attaches the wire to the headlight prong. I hope that clears it up.

By the way thanks for the link, I like those connectors.

• WR372

Posted May 15, 2008 - 08:44 AM

How did everyone else add the third wire to the headlight?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • William1

Posted May 15, 2008 - 10:51 AM

You can probably buy a complete plug with pigtails from a local auto parts store for a few dollars, remove the spade from that.

Sorry I misunderstood the Q, LOL, did not see the reference the 'spade'. Ahlzihmers......

• roushxteam199

Posted May 15, 2008 - 03:15 PM

try a mazda 5 the wagon. i think they have 3 wires and the 90. if not its one of the new mazdas that have the 3 wire and 90. try the mazda 5 than the mazda 3, mazda 6

• GCannon

Posted May 15, 2008 - 03:26 PM

Google H4 lamp wire harness connector
the first one to pop up is:

if you look more you may find a better price

Posted May 15, 2008 - 04:55 PM

Here's an even better selection:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.