plastic

3 replies to this topic
  • chuck

Posted November 22, 2002 - 04:22 PM

will yz plastic fit my wr? where is the best place to get it?

• MN_Kevin

Posted November 22, 2002 - 06:18 PM

same year YZ rad shrouds ARE IDENTICAL!!

left rear # plate is narrower (WR radiator overflow bottle).

tank is THE BIGGIE. YZ is MUCHO narrower BUT you'll need a YZ seat (OEM, SDG, IMS, Moose, etc).

Rear fender will bolt right up.

choice of ACERBIS, UFO, One Industries, etc.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mmbasa

Posted November 23, 2002 - 05:58 AM

Front number plate takes a little engineering to get one. You need to remove hardware for the light, and make up some hardware to secure it tightly. Zipties work pretty well. Also the odo gets in the way.

• AZWR426

Posted November 23, 2002 - 08:19 PM

I checked out Yamaha GYTR, Acerbis and UFO. I liked the UFO by far the best. On the UFO you get the metal reinforcements around the bolts like the factory and on the rear number plates the exhaust pipe insulation is already installed. My $.02 Mark

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.