Attention man killed while riding!

1 reply to this topic
  • CrAzYmOtOmAn411

Posted November 22, 2002 - 10:09 AM

Wednesday November 20, at Pro Source motorsports in techumpsy Michigan i man by the last name of ellis died while rideing at the indoor track. The facts are still not all clear the state was ivestigating but here is what i know.....the man was riding and there were no flagmen on the track for some reason and he overshot a table top on his CR 250 and crashed and fell into a small dip where he was not visble and when found he was already dead with his head wedged between the subframe and the rear tire appearently his neck broke and he passed away. They said they should be open for riding by saterday but im not so sure i want to ride on a track that tight anymore! well i will give more details as they become availible.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CrAzYmOtOmAn411

Posted November 23, 2002 - 08:02 AM

I think we all need to keeps this mans family in our prayers thank you

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.