Any one Riding Today "Calgary area"

3 replies to this topic
  • Ernie_Taylor

Posted May 12, 2002 - 03:54 AM

Let me know

• J.D.

Posted May 12, 2002 - 04:17 AM

Hi Ernie,I have no plan to go riding just yet, but will keep u posted .

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Ernie_Taylor

Posted May 12, 2002 - 02:11 PM

The weather was good for it today but the trails still have snow and if not snow a lot of mud. I meet up with afew other riders and made the best of the day.
To tell you the truth it was good practice ridding in the rutty,muddy trails it gave me a chance to get the feel of my WR.
Not all the the day was a loss a somewhat large gravel pit made for some jumps and hill.

I will be away next weekend but mabye the week after

• J.D.

Posted May 12, 2002 - 07:44 PM

Hey Ernie:
Where did you go today? Gravel pit by Airdrie? Had some freinds go out there today. Actually im trying to sell the WR, and buy a KTM 400. The WR just wears me out to much in the tight single track. Maybe its and age thing? Catch ya later John

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.