flexx bars and Steering Stabilizer

6 replies to this topic
  • dejavudarrell

Posted May 12, 2008 - 08:21 PM

Anyone installed both on there WR Or is this a overkill?

• mikeythefokker

Posted May 12, 2008 - 10:53 PM

I put the flex bars on two weeks ago. I don't really know about them yet. They do work, but they have been a pain in the ass so far with a few oddities here and there. Do yourself and order them straight from fasstco if you get them. They have the most options. I haven't put on a damper yet, but that will happen soon. The wr's have a heavy stable feel at the hands, so it isn't as necessary as with the crf's or other bikes.

• valaris415

Posted May 13, 2008 - 04:49 PM

A Steering Stabilizer is best investment you can get for your bike. Dont listen to this focker hes a retard

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mikeythefokker

Posted May 13, 2008 - 10:28 PM

Actually, that Valaris guy didn't really graduate from high school, and he is a convicted sex offender. He had a bike in my garage, but now it's in the backyard. I'm going to move it within 500 feet of a school so he legally can never go and get it.

• valaris415

Posted May 13, 2008 - 10:43 PM

I will use my 16 foot long painting extension to remove it away from the school! ha in your face! I can fit more garbage in a truck than anyone, EVER!

• brad the best

Posted May 13, 2008 - 11:56 PM

calm down guy's .

i don't think its over kill if its in your budget , you don't need ether but most people seem to want a 500$ steering stabilizer . some seem to forget the days when they didn't have them .

if you got the cash your not going to regret it . i wouldn't buy ether one personally . maybe a steering stabalizer if i could some how get a scott's or ohliins for cheap (not likely)

• mikeythefokker

Posted May 14, 2008 - 09:28 AM

Hey, everyone look for Valaris415 and his truck full of garbage on Dateline "To catch a predator" this week.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.