hydration systems

24 replies to this topic
  • Joel_Gibson

Posted May 16, 2002 - 05:14 AM

Just a quick note:
Fairly recent information shows Camelback is a financial supporter of the Sierra Club. The same group trying like crazy to close all access to dirt bikes. I'm not sure we should support these guys with our money so they can pass it on to the Sierra Club fund.

• jschner

Posted May 16, 2002 - 07:04 AM

Joel Gibson - Not to get on you or anything but with incomplete posts like yours this is how trouble starts. If you have recent substantiated info that Camelbak gives money to groups that close trails then you should post the details of how they are doing this. I for one would like to know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Joel_Gibson

Posted May 17, 2002 - 10:34 AM

It was mentioned in an article that I read a few months ago. I am racking my brain to remember where. I'll try to go back through some old periodicals and see if I can find it again.

• Ron_S

Posted May 18, 2002 - 12:26 AM

I use a Camelback 70 oz, and I just strapped it to the back of my Acerbis chest protector. Instead of putting your arms throught the straps, run them over the back and down, and pull the straps tight. I can't even tell it is on. I am not sure how it will fit on the smaller protectors.

• SoCalWR426

Posted May 18, 2002 - 04:57 AM

What ever you do I would stay away from the HRP Hydro-Bak(?).. This is a CP with blader built in,I found the belt system was great but quality of CP below par. If your a manly-man like me, then the CP fits about like a postage stamp on your chest, it just doesn't cover up the goods.. Might work well for a REAL small guy. They make great knee pads though! My .02

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.