first ride 07 wr 450 with Dr.D exhaust system

4 replies to this topic
  • chevytrkn1

Posted May 10, 2008 - 02:54 PM

Anyone considering the Dr.D exhaust system. should defiantley buy it. I took my first short ride today on mine since i put the exhaust on. Much better acceleration, sounds awsome_ not to loud with quite core installed.
A+++++ for me

• Himsa123

Posted May 10, 2008 - 07:31 PM

Anyone considering the Dr.D exhaust system. should defiantley buy it. I took my first short ride today on mine since i put the exhaust on. Much better acceleration, sounds awsome_ not to loud with quite core installed.
A+++++ for me

is it just a slip on or full exhaust w/ header? how much did it run you and from where? thanks :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • chevytrkn1

Posted May 10, 2008 - 08:22 PM

Its the complete system, under 500 bucks from www.qualitysmart.com.
Looks alot better than stock also

i just checked 467 complete or 497 with the quite core added, I recomend the quite core, was very loud without. Sounds excellent with it in and did not seem to lose any performance adding it.

• Mark_NZ

Posted May 11, 2008 - 04:31 PM

can you get the oil filter out ok with the new pipe on?

• chevytrkn1

Posted May 11, 2008 - 04:38 PM

Mark it looks close, i was thinking i will put a stud on there if i cant. Ill let you all know when oil change comes

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.