Chad Reed to Suzuki?

23 replies to this topic
  • YamahaRacer

Posted May 12, 2008 - 03:55 PM

He is, however, one of the best goon riders ever...

Very True! The goon riding that DV did for the crowd at the US OPEN two years ago was pure comedy! Never laughed that hard at a race before

• zuk931

Posted May 12, 2008 - 04:47 PM

http://www.racerxill...cerhead-19.aspx

Just above Metcalfe photo.

they say that reed was riding one of burners practice suzuki bikes. as far as reed to suzuki? no way.seems roger d wants his boys to ride super x and the outdoors.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TexLaBo

Posted May 12, 2008 - 09:41 PM

Well, the big rumor is that Bubba is going to San Manuel Yamaha, because Villipoto is moving up and there's only room for one sheriff (no offense Josh Demuth). And, I remember back when The GOAT first moved from red to yellow, he said that Chad had ridden the Suzuki before him, and said it was good. So, it's not like he's allergic to yellow or anything. And Chad has stated over and over that he's not riding outdoors because his sponsor wasn't interested. Not because he doesn't want to do it.

If he rides any outdoors this summer, it'll be on a Yamaha, as he's still under contract at the moment. But it wouldn't be a stretch to think he was trying out the 'zuk as a little test ride to see if it's worth riding for money next year if he has to.

Wouldn't that just make all you Chad Reed / Yamaha fans confused? I mean, could you still root for him on a dreaded RMZ???? Even worse, could you root for Bubba if he's riding a Yamaha????? Let's hope we don't have to try to come to terms with that scenario. :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted May 12, 2008 - 10:17 PM

Wouldn't that just make all you Chad Reed / Yamaha fans confused? I mean, could you still root for him on a dreaded RMZ???? Even worse, could you root for Bubba if he's riding a Yamaha?????

Actually, it would simplify things for me somewhat.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.