5 replies to this topic
  • Jason_Roland

Posted May 11, 2002 - 11:21 AM


I need a stock silencer from a WR to be able to quiet down my YZ. I tried a borrowed one last weekend and it worked great. Michigan requires 94 decibels or less in the woods. Does anyone want to get rid of there stock one?

  • MN_Kevin

Posted May 11, 2002 - 11:28 AM


what year?

[ May 11, 2002: Message edited by: NH Kevin ]

  • Jason_Roland

Posted May 11, 2002 - 11:36 AM


My bike is a 2000. but i think any year wiil work.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CrazyRonny

Posted May 14, 2002 - 05:46 AM


I will be very please to exchange my stock WR pipe, with tour stock YZ pipe... If we could find a way to do the change, I live in Quebec Canada


  • ISBB

Posted May 14, 2002 - 06:22 AM


if ur yz will fit on my wr... do u need it corked or un corked.. i still got the cork in my glovebox.. Literally

  • Burchardi

Posted May 14, 2002 - 04:03 PM


If you dont get one from someone else, ill send you mine alright?


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.