Anyone have a TTR-125 for sale?

4 replies to this topic
  • fourstroker

Posted May 11, 2002 - 07:19 AM

Greetings Thumpers!

Just wondering if anyone has a used TTR-125 for sale? Wanting to start my twins (11yrs old) out on a bike this summer and thought this would be a decent choice to learn on (clutch, gears, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

Mark (Highland, Illinois)

• Squidwerd_on_a_400f

Posted May 11, 2002 - 07:27 AM

Just saw one on ebay. 2002 ttr125l 2300 + shipping. Check it. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mike_dean

Posted May 13, 2002 - 01:01 AM

Johnson Sales, Arlington Wi, had them for sale brand new with $ for accessories, for $2395, new.
TTR125L
Mike

[ May 13, 2002: Message edited by: mike dean ]

• Glen_T

Posted May 17, 2002 - 04:26 AM

My contractor has at least one and maybe two for sale. I'm not sure what he is asking, but if you email me I'll put you in touch. :)
Glen T (tidermange@yahoo.com)

• MichaelAngelo

Posted May 17, 2002 - 10:55 AM

I have a brand new ttr 125. Bought for the wife. She is not into the riding thing. In fact, we are getting a divorce. $2,000 and you pay the shipping.

Michael

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.