Torque Wrench???

2 replies to this topic
  • #1_Hit-man

Posted May 11, 2002 - 02:54 AM

Where can I get a torque wrench thats goes below 10 ftlbs? I need to torque the cam cap bolts to 5.1 ftlbs.

THANX! Hitman

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted May 11, 2002 - 05:35 AM

Sears sells an excellent Micro Torque wrench for $69.00 (Click Type), I've had mine for a year now and love it. Most others I found were $139 to $299.

Bonzai :)

• #1_Hit-man

Posted May 12, 2002 - 03:36 AM

Anyone interested, sears has one on sale till Friday the 17th for $59.00(sears item#00944593000 mfr model#44593). It goes from 25in.lbs to 250 in.lbs and is a craftsman of coarse.

This is the first place I checked, but some how missed this the first time. Thanks to Mud, Sweat & Gears post on the 250 side I double checked the site and found it. I will be picking mine up today, thanks for the posts.

Hitman

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.