trailside tool kit for wr450

4 replies to this topic
  • Charles De Mar

Posted May 08, 2008 - 06:05 PM

It seems I've left my camelback behind including my tool kit:rant: :eek: Lookin for the "ultimate tool list" or a good kit already put together cause I need everything. Any suggestions? I've looked at the kits in Dennis kirk and rockymountain MC. I forgot how much the Tire irons/axle wrenches are:banghead: I'll check back tomorrow.

• Vegemite_luva

Posted May 08, 2008 - 07:07 PM

Check out www.blueridgeracing.com. Although I personally don't have their tool kit, the level of choices they offer seem pretty impressive.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RedBull420

Posted May 08, 2008 - 07:30 PM

Here's a great thread on tool kits... http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=355610

• tweav

Posted May 09, 2008 - 03:41 AM

I have a cruz tools DMX kit it is a nice setup , have swapped a few things in and a few out to get it where I want it . they do cost like 100 buck so beware . believe it or not I do 90% of the work on my bike with just what I have in that bag.

that's it on my rack , but it's made to fit on ether fender

Posted Image

• Charles De Mar

Posted May 09, 2008 - 05:10 AM

Thanks guys:thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.