Pro Circuit T-4 or Ti-4??

so i was thinking about getting a pro circuit full system for my 06 450, and i was wondering if there were any differences in the t-4 and the ti-4 as far as power or fitment on the bike? i know the ti-4 is lighter, and way more expensive, but if weight is the only difference between the two, im def. gonna go with the t-4.. any feedback would be appreciated.. thanx

They are the same as far as fitment and performance. One thing to remember that the slip on and header are not the same as the GP system. The GP system must be used as a complete system (GP header and GP slip on) while the normal slip on can be used with a stock header or the normal pro circuit header and visa versa.

thanks for all the help guys:thumbsup:

I would go with the t-4. I have a Ti-4 GP full system on my 08 and had to have it welded where the mount attatches on the silencer....it cracked in 3 places. T-4 will be alot more durable.

So the only reason for Ti is the weight? Does it make that much difference on the track or is it just bling factor????

It doesn't make any difference in my opinion on the track. The only reason i got the TI was I got 2 full systems brand new for 400 dollars. If i was paying retail I would get a stainless/ aluminum pipe for durability.