Unidentifiable lever on the right side of my 07 wr450

23 replies to this topic
  • RUDE DUDE

Posted May 07, 2008 - 09:14 AM

You know it is surprising how many of you are being negative. I didnt see that coming. This was meant to be a joke and alot of you took it way to seriously. There is no need to be insulting. I have had more than my fair share of bikes that I have had to kick myself silly to get started, In fact that is THE reason for the joke, since I bought the wr and found the magic button I am fully prepared to bankrupt my account buying starters, batteries and relay's!

i assumed you were joking.thus my serious reply....:eek:

• ETP

Posted May 07, 2008 - 09:15 AM

You know it is surprising how many of you are being negative. I didnt see that coming. This was meant to be a joke and alot of you took it way to seriously. There is no need to be insulting. I have had more than my fair share of bikes that I have had to kick myself silly to get started, In fact that is THE reason for the joke, since I bought the wr and found the magic button I am fully prepared to bankrupt my account buying starters, batteries and relay's!

At least the moderators will allow a little humor here at TT. As long as its not abuse and not excessive, I'm all for it.
An RV forum I belong to won't allow any humor at all. A thread like this gets yanked within hours. Or as soon as the moderator see it.

Marcus was pushing the envelope though.......:p Or was he real????:eek:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Zsebi-2

Posted May 07, 2008 - 10:29 AM

I have had more than my fair share of bikes that I have had to kick myself silly to get started, In fact that is THE reason for the joke.....

well see... that is the problem; you should not have to "kick your self silly to get started" it should start on the first or second kick. You had carburation problems or the points were not set right:bonk: (younger viewers may not know what "setting the points" is)
E start is a band-aid for those who does not know how to start a high compression 4 stroke bike, or have poorly tuned bike, knee problem or lazy, stalls too often and so on and on. :p
Wait... they came up with the auto decompression cam for that. Yet an e-start is still needed. It was put on by yamaha to over come a handicap, sell more bikes.
Isn't that the truth? (with voice of Reverend Wright) Can I get an AMEN?

Those who have the E button may never learn the starting procedure.

So get on that bike and kick start that BEE-OUCH! :applause: think of it as your mother-inlaw...I do, that is why mine start on the first kick, I kick it hard.

disclamer: this is just a joke. I did not say you are handicap, nor I am insulting those who are handicap. I said it is to overcome a handy caped situation.
did not mean to insult any BEEs or mother-inlaws either.

peace
:eek:

• djrevz

Posted May 08, 2008 - 01:23 AM

haha ur digging ur self a hole Zsebi-2

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.