Triple Clamp

2 replies to this topic
  • Fistfull

Posted November 20, 2002 - 10:53 AM

Hello, I'm new to the world of Yamaha, having just procured a 99WR400. I have a question I'm hoping someone can help me with.
I have a scotts stabilizer and protapers, I need a triple clamp. I have a friend that is selling his YZ426, he is pulling the goodies off his bike, one of the goodies is a scotts triple clamp.

Will a triple clamp from a 01 YZ426 fit on a 99WR400? :)

Thanks
Rick

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Fryboy

Posted November 20, 2002 - 10:57 AM

Hi Fistfull,

I would recommend you contact Scotts Performance and ask them. They give great customer service (in my experience)

Call them here: (818) 248-6747 or send email to : service@scottsperformance.com

Good luck and mention you are from Thumpertalk.
Fryboy

• CrazyCooter

Posted November 20, 2002 - 07:00 PM

I have an 01 wr Scotts triple clamp on my 99 wr. Got it from a local dealer who robbed it from a trade in. I think the only diff. is the bar location.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.