SoCal Mid-Week Riders

1 reply to this topic
  • SoCalWR426

Posted November 20, 2002 - 08:08 AM

I work 3 day's on 3 day's off, so my day's off rotate thru the week with off day's being mostly during the week. Now I know there's lots of TT'ers who also have weekday's off. What I propose is we get a mailing list of all of us and send out contact messages to all on the list, I for one am missing lots of ride time because everybody with real jobs only have weekends off. I personaly have found weekday rides more fun as nobody else is out there..... SoCal..... I just tried to post this on other sites, but can't do it with my cheesy web-tv. perhaps somebody will do this for me... Thx..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Mike_L.

Posted November 20, 2002 - 05:44 PM

I'm game to ride whenever you want. Give me a ring or email me and let me know when you want to go.

Peace,
Michael
(818) 906-9718
cell (818) 406-9809
Mlaengerco@aol.com :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.