Looking for AIS kit??

6 replies to this topic
  • jandmsuburban7

Posted May 05, 2008 - 12:55 PM

Hi guys, I live in Kalifornia:banghead: and read the AIS section and a few of you said you would be willing to part with your AIS kit when you remove it. Clark said to put it on the classifieds but I havent seen them pop up on there. I have a 2006 WR450f and would like to purchase one for my bike.:p I will render it inoperable but want the look for the Enviro wackos in my neighborhood!! Please let me know - I am at jandmsuburban7@yahoo.com or you can reach me on my phone 805-925-3446. :eek: thanks, Jason

• RickSanson

Posted May 06, 2008 - 06:06 AM

I have one for an 07 that I guess will work...

PM sent

• clark4131

Posted May 06, 2008 - 06:33 AM

'07 won't work for '06. There is a thread just for this topic. Here's the link. It's also been made part of the Performance Index :eek:...SC

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jandmsuburban7

Posted May 06, 2008 - 08:16 AM

thanks Clark, I did read those and would love to get ahold of one. I, on that thread, left my phone number and no one is responding to me and they didnt leave any info as to get ahold of them?? Please advise. Thanks, Jason

• RickSanson

Posted May 06, 2008 - 08:55 AM

Got a non-delivery on an email I sent you...

"Unknown reason"

• mikenash

Posted May 06, 2008 - 09:23 AM

Got a non-delivery on an email I sent you...

"Unknown reason"

same here !!!!!!

• todhog

Posted May 06, 2008 - 04:51 PM

Same here.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.