0 ring mod on 99WR

2 replies to this topic
  • kayloe

Posted May 05, 2008 - 10:38 AM

Guys, I have read loads of threads but i am not as technical minded as i would like to be:crazy: basically if i do the 0 ring mod do i need to rejet or can i do the mod and go.

thanks again Rob

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • William1

Posted May 05, 2008 - 10:51 AM

First, the O-Ring mod does not apply to a 99 FCR, that one uses the Taffy Mod. But in any case, no, no rejetting is required though often changing leak jets is done too to fine tune the AP squirt.

• SXP

Posted May 05, 2008 - 11:50 AM

First, the O-Ring mod does not apply to a 99 FCR, that one uses the Taffy Mod. But in any case, no, no rejetting is required though often changing leak jets is done too to fine tune the AP squirt.

No leak jets on the 99 carb either.

I hate that Carb:foul:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.