White Rear Fender 07-08 - Found

28 replies to this topic
  • SJMC_DON

Posted May 08, 2008 - 01:18 PM

My dealer says he found them but they are backordered until the middle of July. Does anyone have a dealer / supplier name and number that they ordered through?

The rear fender?

• 2lcf

Posted May 08, 2008 - 04:38 PM

Hey I work for Acerbis and I wanted you all to know the white individual plastics; front fender, rear fender, side panels and radiator scoops....as well as the plastic kit in white are readily available and not limited. The plastics are exact as the OEM shape.

Does anyone have a source for the headlight number plate in white or silver.....I am going to change mine to white and black.....just picked up a set of black rims for it also........oh ya....how about a black gripper seat too...

Thanks.....

• Frostbite

Posted May 08, 2008 - 05:42 PM

Does anyone have a source for the headlight number plate in white or silver.....I am going to change mine to white and black.....just picked up a set of black rims for it also........oh ya....how about a black gripper seat too...

Thanks.....

Hey 2LCF, I have a black gripper seat cover I'm not going to use, brand fire new, you can have it. Send me your address.

• 2lcf

Posted May 08, 2008 - 06:47 PM

Hey 2LCF, I have a black gripper seat cover I'm not going to use, brand fire new, you can have it. Send me your address.

Frosty...you are the man.....I will pm you now.....let me know how much shipping will be.......thanks again.......Jeff

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Frostbite

Posted May 08, 2008 - 06:54 PM

Frosty...you are the man.....I will pm you now.....let me know how much shipping will be.......thanks again.......Jeff

No problem.

• craig652

Posted May 09, 2008 - 04:53 AM

Yep, the Acerbis rear white 07 WR fender. Who's got a source? My dealer can't get one for months. I need one, I had cut a white YZ fender to fit and it broke apart this weekend. Can somebody give me a name and number I can order one through. Thanks.

• Frostbite

Posted May 09, 2008 - 05:13 AM

Yep, the Acerbis rear white 07 WR fender. Who's got a source? My dealer can't get one for months. I need one, I had cut a white YZ fender to fit and it broke apart this weekend. Can somebody give me a name and number I can order one through. Thanks.

You can check the site I listed, I just ordered a white set and it's on the way. I don't know if they sell pieces seperately, I ordered the whole kit for $99, pretty inexpensive.

• Frostbite

Posted May 09, 2008 - 06:15 AM

The seat cover is on the way 2LCF.

You should probably thaw it out before you sit on it. I sent it USPS Priority, so it may still be frozen when it gets there. Haha.

Frosty

Posted Image

• Charles De Mar

Posted May 09, 2008 - 07:38 AM

It' finally warming up here frostbite don't start shippin' that cold air south:rant:BTW it was snowing this morning and driving to work with a burnt wiper motor sucks :thumbsup:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.