Rekluse Pro Setup

3 replies to this topic
  • SXP

Posted May 04, 2008 - 04:48 PM

For all you Rekluse Pro users, what is the hot setup for tight trails/rocky single track riding? I would appreciate feedback on which spring/s and the number of balls you used (24 or 27)? I figure feedback from actual owners who ride in similar conditions would be a better place to start than the setup chart provided by Rekluse. Thanks.

• tweav

Posted May 05, 2008 - 03:06 AM

I have all the balls in mine with the medium spring. I've just started to have to play with the idle speed after I swapped to the yz cam . It made My idle speed a little goofy when the bike is warming up.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • valaris415

Posted May 13, 2008 - 04:55 PM

Any advice on the setup would be appreciated. I'm getting ready to install mine on a 07 wr450. It will be riding on tight trail and open terrain. thanks

please no comments from the FOkker, he's everywhere

• Mark_NZ

Posted May 13, 2008 - 10:06 PM

I have a pro on my 06 450.

All balls, no brains and hard spring combo for higher engagement speed. I ride 90% tight trails and found I still stalled a bit with the stock settings.

2nd is ideal in tight going - 1st is lethal if gentle throttle hand not used.

I love it

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.