Quick ?? about the forums..

6 replies to this topic
  • njracer

Posted November 19, 2002 - 06:34 PM

I don't know if I'm looking in the right place but why is there no general or ride forum?

Every other site I'm on has a general and ride forum. It seems that you would be ble to meet more people in your area if ya had these forums.

I don't know...

• BFLee

Posted November 20, 2002 - 11:18 AM

I think a ride forum is a great idea.

SNB (single newbie squid) looking for threesomes, foursomes and moresomes. You must like it dirty and be willing to accept all persuasions (blue, orange, red..). Thumpers only, no smokers please.

• levy1

Posted November 20, 2002 - 12:45 PM

Great Idea, lets do it!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • njracer

Posted November 20, 2002 - 04:57 PM

I think it's a great idea. :) There should be a place here where EVERYBODY can go and bs about this and that. It's nice that we have forums for each brand but that keeps us separated. Hell, (for example) the guy down the street might be on here but since he rides a Honda I might never know unless he visit's the Yamahaha area.

Ya know what I mean?

(In my best Forest Gump voice)....

Well thats all I have to say about that!

• Keener

Posted November 20, 2002 - 06:07 PM

I would be in on a general riding forum. I am true to the blue, but I have no snotty prejudices toward the other colors. I agree with keeping it all thumpers. If something like this flies though, it probably will be a short matter of time before it becomes a place for goons to rag on other brands. Occasionally, a little smack talk jumps from one board to another, but dat's a'right.

• fiveoh141

Posted November 21, 2002 - 03:59 PM

I think a riding forum would be great. I don't care what color or engine type you ride. It would be great to know when other riders in my area were going without having to surf all the boards.

• Thumpleupagus

Posted November 22, 2002 - 06:19 AM

I was thinking the same thing...
maybe start off with just a "rides" forum and go from there...
Maybe it could be divided up West/Midwest/South/East (or whatever)...
That would be a really good idea I think, plus it would open the door to other TT members who may just be looking for a bud...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.