In need of Tires

3 replies to this topic
  • hoppalong426

Posted November 19, 2002 - 05:56 PM

Have been using Dunlap 739 Desert ATs for some time. I do a lot of DESERT riding, racing. Some one told me the Maxxis was a good tire? What do you riders use? and or recomend!

• NORCALRIDE

Posted November 19, 2002 - 07:20 PM

I rode the better part of the summer with maxxis IT's and it is the best wearing, well performing tire I have ever used. I have about 8 or 9 days of dry rocky riding days with this one so far with wear going just over the half way point now, still has pretty good traction.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kev426

Posted November 20, 2002 - 04:19 AM

ED 78 big bad desert tire. last a long time to.

kevin

• SoCalWR426

Posted November 20, 2002 - 06:30 AM

Ed, I ride pretty much the same terrain as you. I have found the best combonation for me is Dunlop 756 front and Dunlop K695 rear.. Just about anything you try will work better than the 739, specialy on the front......SoCal

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.