I just picked up my '02 WR426

Break it in,then Flog it like a red headed step child.LOVE MY WR More than my old piped KDX-250 ? Just ordered OBELN & OBEKN needles,will try soon.WTTW Search Function B-4 Asking.One Day I'm Gonna Hurt Myself!!!!!!

FRYBOY...WOW, Prices must be sky high out there in CA. I just bought a left over 2001 WR426 a month ago for $5100 OTD, which I thought was a great deal until my Buddy went to a place in PA 2 weeks ago and walked out the door with a 2002 WR426 for $5300 OTD and they threw in the free $300 in accessories on top of that. He could have got the bike for $5100 OTD if he didn't want the accessories. I had to go to WV to get mine but the 3 hour drive was worth saving almost $1000. The dealers here in VA are outrageous and of course if you buy out of state you don't have to pay sales tax...that's worth a couple hundred bucks.

Sometimes it is best not to ask! When my wife purchased a truck for me last year I checked the ads for weeks to see if we got a good deal. All that matters is you have a bike and now can ride!

• 2 weeks later...

I PURCHASED MY WR426 ABOUT 45 DAYS AGO HERE IN SO. CAL. AND PAID $6200.00 THEY ALSO TALKED ME INTO A $700.00 AFTERMARKET WARRANTY FOR THREE YRS. MY ASS HURTS FOR SOME REASON ? I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO RUN THIS BAD BOY INTO THE GROUND TO GET MY MONEY OUT OF IT :D

KAI