race gas vp 4.2

1 reply to this topic
  • WIRE-DOC

Posted May 02, 2008 - 03:40 PM

What kind of benefits have you guys had running this gas? Should I run it 50/50 with 91 pump gas, or straight vp. I was told I would get 1-2 more HP and it would run cleaner with this fuel. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted May 02, 2008 - 11:06 PM

What kind of benefits have you guys had running this gas? Should I run it 50/50 with 91 pump gas, or straight vp. I was told I would get 1-2 more HP and it would run cleaner with this fuel. Any feedback would be appreciated.

in my opinion its a waste....if you have stock motor....then it was designed to run on 91....chances are your not good enough to notice the difference. i have a buddy run it in his bike and it ruined all the o-rings in the carb and he had to rebuild the carb

i guess it depends on what your doing that needs it as well...oh and i didnt mean anything by my not good enough comment...hope this helps man....oh and if you try it let us know how it works

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.