Stroker jet kit for WR?

11 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted February 05, 2001 - 08:26 AM

Does anyone know what specifically is in the kit. I see on their website they also list some jetting changes and de-octopussing the dub-R.

What do you guys know?

86TT225, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 05, 2001 - 11:42 PM

• MN_Kevin

Posted February 06, 2001 - 12:35 AM

But, What is in the kit, specifically?

• Bill

Posted February 06, 2001 - 03:16 AM

If you go to Strokers web site, they have a FAQ's section that has some improvement tips for the WR jetting. This also includes a suggestion for de-octopussing. Check it out and tell me if the suggested jetting is what you use.

• MOmilkman

Posted December 27, 2001 - 06:28 AM

Hey guys. What is Strokers website?

• Stefe9999

Posted December 27, 2001 - 06:39 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOmilkman

Posted December 27, 2001 - 07:17 AM

I've tried that for a couple days now and it keeps coming up unavialable. :)

I thought mabye they moved the site to a new address or something.

[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: MOmilkman ]

• yzernie

Posted December 27, 2001 - 03:51 PM

try this,

Nevermind......That doesn't work either. I'll call them tomorrow and find out what is up.

[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: yzernie ]

[ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: yzernie ]

• MOmilkman

Posted December 31, 2001 - 05:36 AM

did you ever find out whats up with the site?

• yzernie

Posted December 31, 2001 - 12:52 PM

They are not sure what the problem is. They contacted the site manager and since he took the holidays off, they will have to wait until after the first of the year to get ahold of him.

I have a YZ and have never even ridden a WR but, I may be able to help out with some of the jetting questions. I don't know anything about the de-octopussing stuff. I have played with my jetting pretty extensively.

• MOmilkman

Posted January 01, 2002 - 04:57 PM

Actually Ernie, I dont have jetting issues. I just searched the archives hoping I could find a link for Stroker's website because I wanted to see if they would trade out a seat cover for me.

Thanks for the info. Ill check it out and see if its back up tomorrow,

• yzernie

Posted January 01, 2002 - 08:21 PM

If it is still down tomorrow, here is their phone number. 760.948.2871

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.