Has anyone in California gotten their WR450 street registered?

2 replies to this topic
  • ScorpX

Posted May 01, 2008 - 01:50 PM

I have an 07 WR450 and want to ride it to work to and give my gas guzzling F150 a rest. Has anyone in California successfully registered your bike street legal with the DMV?

Thanks

Also, what parts did you use?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • redswr

Posted May 01, 2008 - 02:26 PM

all the 07's that i know of have gotten street plates straight from the dealer... the people that work for the CA DMV don't have a clue about dirtbikes. this one guy on here just got a plate for his 03 YZ250 instead of his red sticker... he didn't even ask for it, they just sent it. :eek:

• dirt_rider93561

Posted May 01, 2008 - 02:32 PM

From what I heard you can't do it at all and if you were one of the lucky ones and got one they are not sending you your new sticker when you go to re-register it.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.