Dirt Bike shops near Hayward CA ?

3 replies to this topic
  • shane45

Posted November 19, 2002 - 03:23 AM


Can anybody suggest a shop near Hayward CA that may sell pivot works replacment bearing kits. One that has Email facility would be even better or online sales.

Also if I buy and have delivered to an adr. in CA what the % sales tax these days ?

Cheers Shane45 (UK)


Posted November 19, 2002 - 06:29 AM


If you order it from rockymountainmc.com and have it shipped to hayward, there will be no sales tax and probably the same shipping. I'm guessing the shipping would be under $10 usd.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • shane45

Posted November 20, 2002 - 05:06 AM


Many thanks I'll check it out. Cheers Shane.

  • BFLee

Posted November 20, 2002 - 11:09 AM


The base sales tax rate for California is 7.25%. The city of Hayward is in Alameda couty which adds an additional 1% for a total of 8.25%. Most mail order companies outside of California do not charge the sales tax to California orders. CA Sales Tax Info

Dirt bike shops in Hayward:
Cycle Gear - www.cyclegear.com
International Motorcycle X-Change (ktm dealer)
Hayward Honda (honda-suzuki)
Kawasaki of Hayward
Cycle Salvage


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.